Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh just you wait, It doesn't stop at purses...


You know how you used to be a purse-a-holic. You know,no matter how hard you try to resist or how much you bargain with yourself (”You can only spend x amount this year on purses… so choose well…) you still love purses and get a funny little girl smile and a tickle in your tummy when you pull a new one on your arm. Yes, I am one of “those” women who immediately comes home and puts the purse on and preens in front of the mirror. The obligatory guilt doesn't come until much later. Usually it's when I look at my spending and think to myself -wow that was a lot for a purse. Or, when I'm cleaning out my closet and giving to the D.I. But it doesn't stop there! Once you have children, it turns to Diaper Bags, which can be much more pricey, but are oh so heavely and big and pretty much fabulous, so here is a site for you. I bought my last Diaper Bag there,the first one pictured and I want several more! I can't help it! It is a sickness! (No doubt inherited from my mother-oh the shame on her!) They have every style and price range and are even discounted with free shipping and free returns. Check it out! www.diaperbags.com


1 comment:

Hilary said...

I have gone through a dozen diaper bags, AT LEAST, in the last three years! I may have to check that out! :-)