Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Brockie Bear and Big Bos Man

Where does the time go? It seems only yesterday I was waiting to give birth-(begging to get this kid outta me!)-and now my littel Brockbank is almost a year old. He doesn't fall asleep on me anymore, he is close to walking, and he has 6 teeth! Yes 6, at 9 months old! He doesn't give me kisses like he used to because those chompers of his would hurt biting into my flesh like a vampire. He is as smiley and dimpley and brightly blue-eyed as ever though. Why has he grown so fast yet so has my waist line? Isn't nursing supposed to help me lose weight? Seriously!! Also, I am buying clothes for back to school and Boston isn't a toddler anymore! He wears little boy clothes and they cost a lot more btw, but he just looks so big with his big boy shoes and hats and accessories! Where has the time gone? It has gone by so fast. So many things have happened and so much is yet to come to be.

No comments: