Sunday, July 12, 2009


It is good to dream, but it is better to dream and work. Faith is mighty, but action with faith is mightier. - Thomas Robert Gaines.
It amazes me how many creative, bright, hard-wroking, all-around amazing women I know. I am so privelaged! However, it gets me thinking, what can I do to be better? Am I truly stepping into my greatness that I was put on earth for? Well, the answer is a big fat whopping no, but I realize nobody is perfect. Today I will do just one thing stepping toward more and moving my life in a positive direction. My children are so precious to me and I know in my home more is "caught" than "taught". What do my children see me doing?
So poor little Brock is allergic to the second antibiotic we gave him, had hives, his ear infection isn't getting better, and he has a horrible yeast infection. Boston never had these woes! Oh well, we have a new RX and a cream so we shall see. I still am blessed with such well-tempered kids that even though not feeling well, Brock is pretty much a delight still. If he starts getting fussy and I complain, Aaron is quick to remind me, some babies are like this all the time. I will say again, I am so blessed. I think God knows though that if I had a "difficult" child I would probably beat them.

No comments: