Thursday, July 23, 2009

Notes from my Kick it Up! Class


YOU DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MOST! Listen to what you and your family are saying and then play the "cancel, cancel" game. This game goes like this: Whenever you or someone around you syas something negative, call them on it. Say Cancel! Cancel! and you or the person being negative has to say something positive. It is really funny, my friend is always yelling out, "Cancel, cancel, I like ice cream!" This game might sound silly, but don't underestimate it's power. Teach your kids and they will catch you way more than you catch them. There is lots of negative talk going on right now with the economy. Are we talking about lack or prosperity? Remember, we don't always get what we want but we will alwyas get what we think about most. If you don't believe me, try it.
Qoutes I like:
"The MIRACLE is not that I finished... The MIRACLE is that I had the courage to START."
"Opporunity is missed by some because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work."
"There is a gap between where we are and where we want to be. Successful people wake up each morning ready and willing to close that gap."

(P.S. Isn't my picture just so funny? It is of a magnet I have)

No comments: