Thursday, August 20, 2009

PROJECT: Boutique Wipes Case!

Of course I stole this idea. I saw these first at Oh Sweet Sadie, and although some may call them pointlessly cute, I love the idea. What a fun gift for a shower or just to feel cute carrying while shopping instead of your Coscto wipes bag! The only thing was they were like $30 or so, and I thought, surely I could make this, and so Viola! I found this lovely little tutorial at www.according-to-kellys.com.
D.I.Y. boutique wipes case tutorial
supplies needed: one travel wipes case, some batting, a fabric scrap, mod podge & sponge brush, trim and hot glue.
time needed: 1/2 hour
crafting expertise: beginner... if you can wield a glue gun, you're good to go.














1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Thanks.. I definitely want to make those. :)