Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Walk my way to a better butt?


So we are going to Disney world Friday and I got these Reebok Easytone shoes from Nordstrom last night. I mostly got it for comfort, but, hey if it's claims are true, a workout while I walk won't hurt either! I also tried on the Sketchers Shape Ups and I must admit my vanity stopped me from even considering these, although they felt nice, you are wearing these big boat things that just look so silly, I am sorry to anyone who has them, but the Reebok ones are cute and comfy, and claims: "Walk. Tighten. Tone. The Reebok EasyTone Inspire is designed to help give definition to your legs and butt. Simply walk and let the balance pods under your shoe do the rest. The slight instability created by the pods feels similar to walking on sand and forces your muscles to work a little harder, toning you up as you strut your stuff. The EasyTone technology improves muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes up to 28% not bad considering all you have to do is walk around as usual."
So we shall see! I will post my results!

No comments: