Saturday, January 2, 2010

Top Songs of the Decade and 2009 (according to some, not neccesarily me)

Top 25 Songs of the Decade
1. Maroon 5 "Harder To Breathe"
2. The Killers "Mr. Brightside"
3. U2 "Vertigo"
4. John Mayer "Your Body Is a Wonderland"
5. Green Day "Warning"
6. Fall Out Boy "Thnks Fr th Mmrs"
7. Kings Of Leon "Use Somebody"
8. Owl City "Fireflies"
9. Fray "Over My Head (Cable Car)"
10. Weezer "Pork and Beans"
11. Lit "My Own Worst Enemy"
12. Gorillaz "Feel Good Inc"
13. U2 "Beautiful Day"
14. Katy Perry "I Kissed a Girl"
15. Green Day "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams"
16. Jason Mraz "The Remedy"
17. No Doubt "Hella Good"
18. Incubus "Drive"
19. Sara Bareilles "Love Song"
20. U2 "Elevation"
21. Muse "Uprising"
22. Jack Johnson "Upside Down"
23. Coldplay "Viva La Vida"
24. Jimmy Eat World "The Middle"
25. No Doubt "It's My Life"

Top 10 Songs of 2009
1. Owl City "Fireflies" (Really? I like Fuzzy Blue Lights better)
2. Kings Of Leon "Use Somebody"
3. Muse "Uprising"
4. The Killers "Spaceman"
5. U2 "Magnificent"
6. Coldplay "Life In Technicolor ii"
7. Snow Patrol "Crack the Shutters"
8. Airborne Toxic Event "Sometime Around Midnight"
9. Carolina Liar "Show Me What I'm Looking For"
10. The Fray "You Found Me"

I agree with a few of these, but it is still fun to remember...

No comments: