Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I LOVE DARE YA!


So it has been a bit chilly in my house lately....by that I mean me, I have not been very fun to live with, I am sure my hubby would call me a "nag", and I have a mile long list of complaints about him. So I figured something needed to change! I bought this book "The Love Dare" probably a year ago. It is a 40 day challenge that you commit to. I recommend it, and it goes in to a lot of detail more than I am sharing here. But anyone who wants to join me, let's begin...(oh and I am also going to apply it to my children so I don't yell so much and lose my patience, I'm not really all that bad as I am making it sound, but life around here definitely needs improving and so where better to start than with me?)
DAY ONE: "RESOLVE TO DEMONSTRATE PATIENCE AND TO SAY NOTHING NEGATIVE TO YOUR SPOUSE(AND KIDDOS) AT ALL. IF THE TEMPTATION ARISES, CHOOSE NOT TO SAY ANYTHING. IT'S BETTER TO HOLD YOUR TONGUE THAN SAY SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET."
Then Journal about your experience.

So I will see how it goes tomorrow!

No comments: