Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Life to Love... Updates

Brock is almost 18 months! He still isn't saying very many words and he is still SO small! But so stinkin' cute and fun. He is an excellent helper, he helps me unload the dishwasher, can do the silverware all by himself and hands me the rest. he tries to sweep the kitchen floor with a broom which is so funny. He always brings Boston his toohpaste and toothbrush in the morning and his backpack for school. He is practially running now. he can tell you what a dog, cow and bee say and can make fishy face. He points to horses all the time when we are driving and yells. He loves to sing and dance (and watch Dancing with the Stars) He is fearless at the playground. He folds his arms for the prayer (for a second anyway) We enjoy reading books together. He likes to play Peek-a-Boo and loves to laugh and laugh and laugh, it is the best sound ever I swear! Especially when you throw him up in the air, dangerous? Probably. So cute and fun? Definately. (We throw him pretty high) And he wants to do whatever his brother is doing and have whatever Boston has. He is smart even if he doesn't talk really, he understands you and obeys very well. Brock has 12 teeth and two more almost in! He likes to brush his teeth, but he doesn't want his kiddy toothpaste, he likes the hot mint stuff! He will eat whole cinnamon altoids one after another and salsa, hot tamales, he likes it HOT! He loves to wave hi and bye, like crazy fanatic wave. And to see a train and say choo choo, well almost, (that is what I interpret anyway.) Also, he is a total monkey! Climbs all on everything (and falls) I seem to have to keep my eye on and chase him way more then I ever did Bos. Boston has become an excellent reader, he has been reading since he was four, but now he can read anything that isn't too hard. I am a very proud mommy. I have been blessed with such good kids. I know every mom probably thinks that, but really, mine are awesome! Aaron's work is still short on hours, I need to make lots more money in Mary Kay! I have been in Young Women for almost 3 years, but I like it better now than I ever have, so I don't know if I want to be released, or if they will ever release me! I have been riding my bike with Stephanie and I hadn't ridden a bike for YEARS. It was hard and I was scared and felt stupid! But now I am better, mostly, I still can't turn very sharp, but we are training to ride 15 miles. So far we have gone 7. I'm pretty gosh darn proud of myself! Maybe I will get in shape a little. It is sad how I have let myself go since having Brock. I have 6 students I teach piano to right now and maybe will be taking more. I don't know, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. It depends on the student ;) I am a horrible journaler and that's all I can think of right now! My camera is still broken so I have no new pics, I am so sad!

No comments: